Seattle University is delighted to offer several freshmen Scholarships to new and transfer students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University. New full-time Seattle University freshmen who are international students will be considered for a merit scholarship award at the time of their admission.
Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years and are based on the information in the admissions application, not family finances.
Table of Contents
Not Disclosed but applicants are expected to check with the admissions unit and apply for admission before the application deadline.
All Countries except the United States
Scholarship Study Location
Seattle, Washington DC, United States.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalents
- Applicants admitted enrolling on an undergraduate program
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have an offer to study at Seattle University
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
$48,000 over 4 academic years
Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
Scholarships awarded at the time of admission are not eligible for adjustments.