Qatar University offers types of scholarships annually to attract qualified students, provided that they meet the requirements of each scholarship and submit the required documents.
The University supports a wide variety of scholarship recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified students. This scholarship is offered by the University to applicants from outside Qatar. These applicants may be nominated by their embassies or may apply directly to Qatar University.
Table of Contents
20th October 2022 (Application opens 13th October 2022)
All Countries except Qatar
Scholarship Study Location
Qatar University, Qatar.
Undergraduate & Graduate Studies
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Continuity Conditions
- Students must meet academic scholarships terms and conditions in order to maintain the scholarship.
- applicants may be nominated by their embassies or may apply directly to Qatar University. Such students will be sponsored by Qatar University and these scholarships include exemption from tuition fees, provision of university accommodation, and annual round trip air fare ticket and booking fees exemption.
- Scholarships contained within this guide includes only first bachelor students and students who transfer from other universities to Qatar University. Non-degree applicants, visiting students and applicants seeking a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible for academic scholarships offered by Qatar University.
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
Students will be sponsored by Qatar University and these scholarships include exemption from courses tuition fees, provision of university accommodation, and annual round trip air fare ticket and textbooks fees exemption.
All scholarship students must commit to maximum duration which is the proposed duration of the academic program that he/she is studying at, which is based on the program graduation requirements, in addition to the number of semesters spent in the Foundation Program (maximum one year). The maximum duration does not include summer courses or courses that the student drops or withdraws.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to. In addition to, submitting the final, official high school transcript for new admitted applicants.
- The scholarship must be benefited from in the same semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded; otherwise, the scholarship will be cancelled in that semester.
Admission Condition for international scholarship students
The student applied to majors taught in English as a first or second preference, must demonstrate proficiency in English and Mathematics by satisfying the minimum competency requirements by submitting IELTS (5.5) and SAT (570) or ACT (24).