Are you looking to kickstart a career in Software Engineering? Then, this might be an opportunity for you as PwC Nigeria calls on youths to apply for its first-ever Bootcamp in Nigeria. Participants will get equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria.
The objective of the Bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
Participants would be trained in one of the following tracks:
Full-stack Software Engineering
Technologies: React, .Net, C#…
Agile Product Management
Technologies: React, .Net, C#…
Data Science/Database Management
Technologies: Python, SQL, tableau…
Technologies: Git, Python, SQL…
Internet of Things (IoT)
Technologies: Machine Learning, AI, Sensors, backend systems…
Design Thinking & Agile Development
Technologies: Empathize, define, ideate, prototype…
Table of Contents
Not Specified. Confirm if the application portal is available and accessible.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The following terms make you eligible to participate in the programme. You must be:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
- Committed fully to the training and not take any third-party employment during the course of the training.
Number of Trainees
50 Trainees. (Job Placement available for the best 10+ Trainees)
Value of Training
The value of the training is very mouth-watering because PwC is a multinational company. Howbeit, the following are certain values you would receive from participating in the programme.
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Visit the award page below and hit the GET STARTED button to create an account and submit your application.