The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in the LBS as faculty members, researchers and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
Table of Contents
24th June 2022
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The following criteria must be met by all candidates:
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final-year undergraduates and Master’s Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second-class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Number of Trainees
Value of Training
Collaboration, Exposure, Networking.
- Download and fill out the YTP Application form.
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).