Korean Government Support Scholarship Program: For rapid human development, education plays a prominent role. Then for that to be achieved, financial support is very necessary. The Korean Government offers a support program scholarship for Self-financed international students. To raise awareness of the benefits of studying in Korea and to motivate financially self-supporting foreign students by subsidizing outstanding students.
To balance the development of studies by fostering world-class human resources in areas required for national strategic development, and by providing financial support for fundamental fields of study. The scholarship support program is worth up to Living expenses of 500,000 won per month (Maximum 5,000,000 won) for the period of ten (10) months.
Table of Contents
Not Disclosed but Applicants are expected to apply to the Universities before the application deadline elapses for their prospective Korean HEI.
All Countries except South Korea
Scholarship Study Location
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria for the Korean Government Support Scholarship Program for International Students
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students enrolled in a university program.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also requires a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Korean University, Korea.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Korean University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship support program is worth up to Living expenses of 500,000 won per month (Maximum 5,000,000 won) for the period of ten (10) months.
Interested and eligible applicants are encouraged to apply through Online Application. Print the Application form and submit it to the University.
Document Requirements: Candidates should generally get ready their;
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts/certificates of previous educational qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- A conditional or unconditional offer of admission