Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students is currently open for applications from highly qualified students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for the 2023 -2024 academic session.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
Table of Contents
February 15, 2023.
All countries (except the United States)
Scholarship Study Location
Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Bachelor’s degree, Masters
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
To be eligible for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have Fifteen (15) academic units within the areas of English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science and social science.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or higher.
- A well-written personal statement.
- Student activities at their school and in their community.
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counsellor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
Full tuition fee payment
For the entire study duration.
Students are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship as they are automatically considered by the committee once they apply for admission as international students.
Letters of recommendation and transcripts may be submitted through your application, or official copies may be mailed to:
Illinois Wesleyan University, Admissions Office. PO Box 2900, Bloomington, IL 61702.