Are you visiting Ejigbo, Oke-Afa or Jakande Gate for the first time and need directions to get there? This article would give you the best directions to get to this location from Iyana-Ipaja. We have chosen Iyana-Ipaja as our take-off point because of its familiarity among Lagosians.
The three neighbourhoods – Ejigbo, Oke-Afa and Jakande Gate exist on the same axis between the Ikotun market, Isolo and Mushin. From the Ikotun market, you would first come across Ejigbo, then Oke-Afa before Jakande Gate. Jakande Gate is on the other end bordering Isolo and Mushin roads.
Directions to Ejigbo, Oke Afa, Jakande Gate from Iyana-Ipaja
|TIME (HOURS)||FARE (₦)||MEANS||RECOMMENDED ROUTE|
|1-3||1500||ROAD ( UBER, BOLT, BRT or Commercial Buses within Lagos||ROUTE 1|
There are two ways to break down your transit from Iyana-Ipaja to Ejigbo-Oke Afa-Jakande Gate if you are not using BOLT or UBER. We shall call these ROUTES.
- From Iyana-Ipaja Underbridge, head towards the New Ipaja Road (It is on the left branch of the road if you are coming from Oshodi)
- Board a Bus heading to Ikotun.
- If Ejigbo is your final destination, you can alight at Isheri-Roundabout and then board a Keke to Ejigbo, otherwise, continue with the bus heading to Ikotun and alight at the final bus stop.
- On alighting at the Ikotun market area, you will find a road adjacent to the Ikotun Market.
- Cross to the other side of the road and board a bus going to your Ejigbo, Oke-Afa or Jakande Gate.
- At Iyana-Ipaja, move under the bridge along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Board a Bus to Oshodi and alight before the Oshodi Bus Terminal.
- If the bus refuses to drop you close to the Oshodi Bus Terminal, you would have to trek.
- On getting close to the terminal, turn to your right as if heading towards Iyana-Isolo or Aswani.
- Board a bus heading to Ikotun and alight at your preferred destination.
- Ensure you communicate your destination to the bus driver and conductor if you are going in that direction for the first time.
Environs that border these neighbourhoods include Ikotun, Egbe, NNPC, Isolo and Mushin.