The Holland Scholarship is one of the consistent government-funded scholarships since its inception in 2015. It is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The Delft University of Technology calls for applications from international students for its 2023/2024 Holland Scholarship in Master’s based programmes.
Table of Contents
- Application Deadline
- Eligible Country
- Scholarship Study Location
- Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Number of Scholarships
- Value of Scholarship
- Scholarship Duration
- Application Procedure
The deadline for the Holland Scholarships to Study at TU Delft is 15th January 2023.
Nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) are eligible to apply. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Scholarship Study Location
Delft Univerity of Technology, The Netherlands.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Candidates must be from countries outside European Economic Area (EEA).
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Candidates must possess funds sufficient to cover the balance of funding studies.
Number of Scholarships
The number of Holland Scholarships for International Students to Study at TU Delft is 4 per faculty.
Value of Scholarship
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non-EEA students, as a contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Although the regular MSc programme runs for two years, the Holland Scholarship is applied towards the first academic year and as a contribution towards living expenses in the Netherlands. Candidates can apply to other available scholarships offered by TU Delft and its partners in the second year.
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form.
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters: You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirements. And/or You can request the reference letters from your referee(s).
Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the send invitation button. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you. You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request. Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application. Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.
4. Upload the English language certificate Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
PLEASE NOTE: All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission, no additional documents can be uploaded