The Digitalent is a Public Private Partnership Programme whose key components are Skill development, on-the-job coaching, mentorship, training, certification and ICT innovations It is a twelve (12) month internship programme whose objective is to develop ICT high-end skills in recent graduates, offer a platform for structured training, coaching, mentoring and promote ICT innovation and solutions development.
The presidential Digital Talent Programme was initiated to assist the government to access ICT competencies, ICT Leadership, technical and managerial) to design, procure, implement and manage a sound ICT structure for effective service delivery ICT culture transformation that treats ICT as a business in support of government delivery objectives and Management Discussion.
Table of Contents
September 19 2022
Scholarship Study Location
Training & Internships
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Applicants MUST have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years (within the last 24 months) from 2020 to the date of this advertisement.
- If waiting for graduation, MUST provide a recommendation/reference letter from the University stamped & signed by the dean of students indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
- Recent graduates in BSc. ICT or Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Systems/Software, Computer) – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Network & Infrastructure, Application Development, Graphic & Design, Information Security, and Project Management. The Applicant may be required to demonstrate technical competencies in their core of specialization prior to the interview.
- Should NOT have undertaken any other Internship program in the government and is Unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization (MCDAs) within the 47 counties on a full-time basis from 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
- Females, persons with disability and graduates from ASAL regions are encouraged to apply.
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
- All applications MUST be completed and submitted online through recruitment.digitalent.go.ke.
- A duly completed application form must be submitted online via the portal; no paper-based or email applications will be accepted.
- Applicants should submit the correct information. provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Secretariat is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
- Applicants must attach all required documents (Copies of National ID card/Passport, Passport Size Photo, KCSE certificate, Degree Certificate, Receipt/ Certificate of good conduct)
- Applicants must be willing to be deployed in a government organization within the 47 counties for 9 months.