DALHOUSIE University is inviting applications from exceptional candidates for DALHOUSIE University President’s Awards for Canadian and international students who wish to enrol in a doctoral program at the University.
The President’s Awards are intended to recognize the high academic achievements of students who have successfully been awarded major scholarships from the Killam doctoral or Tri-agency doctoral competitions.
Table of Contents
Scholarship Study Location
DALHOUSIE University, Canada
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
To be eligible for DALHOUSIE University President’s Awards scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- The award will be granted for each term (up to a maximum of six terms) that you are:
- Registered as a full-time student within the first four years of your program
- Paying full tuition (i.e., not continuing fees)
- Receiving a full doctoral scholarship from one of the specified agencies
- Tuition is not covered by any other award, agency or government
- Applicants who hold a full doctoral scholarship from one of these specified funding programs:
- NSERC (PGSD, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- SSHRC (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- CIHR (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- Killam (Doctoral)
Number of Scholarships
Value of Scholarship
Full tuition fee throughout the programme.
The scholarship covers the programme duration.
There is no need to apply. If you are meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you will be automatically considered for one of the President’s Awards.
If you have been selected for an award, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will notify you and your department following your admission. The award will be verified and applied to your tuition each term for the duration of the award.