Study in the UK offers you a long history of teaching the world’s greatest leaders, thinkers and artists. You can choose from traditional UK universities that have taught for hundreds of years, or modern, state-of-the-art universities and colleges throughout England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
Courses in London are always popular – living in one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities is a life-changing adventure. It’s a great place to learn English in the UK, or study an undergraduate or Masters Degree.
A UK education doesn’t have to be expensive either. The cost of living outside of London is much more affordable. UK degrees can be completed in three years with honours (saving a year of tuition compared with many other international degrees). Plus, students in the UK have access to free medical care through the NHS if they are studying for more than six months.
Today UK is a very popular International student study destination, and is recognized by employers, Universities and governments worldwide. UK is a diverse country with people of different cultures and speaking different languages. It adds to the international experience of the student. Students here study in a modern learning environment where emphasis is given on critical thinking. Given below are some of the reasons to choose UK as a study destination.
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
- A student can always work part time while studying and full time during vacations.
- Compared to other student study destinations the programs are shorter in duration and ends up helping you save on living cost.